Join us as we grow closer to God and each other on Sunday mornings at 9 am (Sept through May):
- Age 2 through 6th Grade: Rotation Sunday School features Bible story immersion through art, drama, computers, movies, cooking and music.
- Grades 7-8: Faithinkubators confirmation program. They plunge into a fun, faith forming, small group focused journey as they prepare to say “yes!” to the God who says “YES!” to them.
- Grade 9: Mentoring for 9th graders, who choose a adult to share life stories with as they meet monthly, leading up to their confirmation.
- Grades 9+: Young Adult Class (YAC) explores faith and contemporary issues. They practice how to be Christ’s light and hope to others.
- Adults: Choose from Book of Faith Bible studies and topical dvd/discussion classes.
- Other Learning Opportunities: There are adult Bible studies on Wednesday mornings, spiritual formation groups, and book clubs scheduled throughout the year.
Vacation Bible School
Vacation Bible School is BIG at Paradise. In July, the church is transformed by magical decorators and 75+ volunteers who show God’s love to kids and their families.